Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First day to post!!

I have been encouraged by my lovely co-worker, Mary Heather, to start a blog. I really have no set topic so this will just be a glimpse of my life working in a basement. Working underground is a unique experince. You begin to not miss things like windows and quickly learn to get used to the cold 365 days a year. People rarely come down to visit unless they need something. It is very quiet and peaceful unless you crave being around others like I do and then it can be very lonely. I do get to travel about the building from time to time and I will tell you about the people I meet as time goes by. So don't expect any earthshattering revelations to be told in this blog. Just sit back and enjoy and maybe, jsut maybe, you will learn a thing or two.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

Working in a basement can indeed be a unique experience. Just think about how much closer we are to being able to hide a body...i mean, should the need ever arise. I am looking forward to learning from your experiences.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love blogs. Bring on the blogs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel