Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Monday, June 26, 2006

A New Week

Today starts a new week and new projects on the horizon. Bible school commencement was last night and while it was a rewarding experience, I am glad to be able to go straight home from work this week. My weekend was full of birthday parties, shopping at Wal-mart, and spending time with my kids. Saturday, I walked 7 miles (SEVEN) with Jennifer for our 3-Day training. It was a long hot day, but maybe after a few more like it, I will begin to see some weight loss. Thanks to the support of my dedicated readers, I am going to try and narrow down my project list and get busy on finishing my dishcloths and such so that I may start to prepare for making Christmas gifts. This will be a long, grueling task but I am sure that my chosen gifts will bring joy to all that receive them. Scarves, blankets, and dishcloths are for sure on the list. Who will receive what?? Only time will tell. For now, I am collecting patterns and making plans to purchase yarn. I am making more time each and every day to dedicate to knitting and will let you know, fair reader, how my projects are progressing. Maybe if I can borrow a camera I will be able to provide you with pictures as well. Until next time, I will see you in the basement.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

As your conspirator and co-basement dweller, I will do my best to usher you through the remaining months until Christmas arrives and MAKE you finish all of your current projects. When Christmas rolls around I don't want to receive a pack of cigarettes and a store bought throw because you wouldn't allow yourself to buy anymore yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel