Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Busy Week

To only be Tuesday, I am swamped with things to do already. Our little Princess turns one on Sunday and there is lots to do to get ready. We are having a party for Big Daddy's family on Saturday at Aunt Misty's house and then we will be entertaining my clan on Sunday at my grandmother's so that we can eat cake and enjoy the swimming pool. I have exciting news, fair reader, as I have been accepted into the membership of Project Finish Knit. Hopefully, these fine women will help me to finish all those dishcloths I am planning. I am constantly finding new projects that I want to make for myself but I have to stick with the plan. I found some quite festive placemats today that I think will make a fine addition to my tailgating table. I am going to use red and blue of course and they will look fine sitting under the new platters and bowls that I am currently coveting for the fall. Sorry to say fair reader that it will be quite some time before I can boast of finishing these fine additions to my grove gear as I have also placed a moratorium on the purchase of new yarns as to help with my goal of finishing the unknit. Dishcloths must be my life, at least until the cotton yarn runs out. Until next time, I will be planning parties in the basement.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

Where is my invitation to celebrate the birth of your tiniest tot and her 4 teeth?? Did I not make her a cute poncho? Why am I being excluded from the festivities???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel