Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A new day and a new blog

I have been thinking for a while that I needed a blog that was devoted to my knitting projects so that I could rant and rave about whatever I wanted to on this blog. Today I finally created that blog. So if you are here to see knitting, you will have to go there. If you are here to see what I am up to otherwise or to hear an occasional rant on something like sports or politics, keep on coming over to this blog. I am sure that either place you look will keep you informed and entertained. I really hope to start updating this blog more know that I am devoting it entirely to my thoughts and observations. Thanks for tuning in.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that you will be able to share your rantings with the masses now. I, of course, love to see your knitting as well, so hooray for the 2 blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel