Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another one bites the dust

I have been able to cross another item off my list. Only two weeks later (ha ha) these heart patterned dishcloths are done. Here is the newest addition to the dishcloth family.


Lovely, isn't she?? And here is a pic of the two together.


If you look at this photo closely, you can see the toe of the shoe of my photographer. She does a lovely job and I am pround to point out her toe. These dishcloths will be spirited away to my grandmother. My mom saw one and was a bit covetous I think, so she may also be the recipient of some heart pattern dishcloths in the near future. I do have a bit of sad news to report, dear reader. I ripped out the chenille. Three rows into it, I hated it so bad that I had to rip it. I do have plans to start it over as that is the next pressing item on my list. Today is the first day of the August dishcloth for the KAL so I have to get cracking on that tonight lest I get behind. I am excited about my progress so far and I hope you are too! Until next time, I will be looking at knitting patterns in the basement.

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

Those are very lovely dishcloths, and a very lovely toe if I do say so myself!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Sorry to hear about the chenille landing in the frog pond. The heart dishcloths are lovely (as is the your photographer's toe).

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These dishcloths are so gorgeous - and so is the toe of course! ;)

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only assume that you haven't knit me a dishcloth because you have been busy doing charity work for the homeless? It's not because you don't love me?? Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel