Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I will...

1) finish the Think Pink scarf
2) finish the dishcloth from hell
3) cast on my grandmother's other dishcloth
4) cast on Big Daddy's chenille blanket
5) make my dishcloths for this months KAL
6) buy some yarn and make some baby gifts

Please, your support is needed. Encouragement and kind words would be helpful!!

Sinus medicine is making this basement look fuzzy. I must go home.

7 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

Hooray! Bring it on!

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't I see anything on that list for me? Don't you love me any more?

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! She will certainly make something for me before she makes something for you!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She WILL NOT make you something before she makes me something! She doesn't even like you! She said that you were a STALKER!!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Queen of the Basement said...

If everyone would behave and act like an adult, there will be gifts for everyone.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me?? I would like to request one hand-knitted http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html by the end of the month. Thank you.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Paula Kate said...

You can do it! I have faith in you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel