Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Falling behind

Another week has begun and I am already behind on my many chores and projects. I am always behind on my housework so that is nothing new. I am seeing that trend continue however with my knitting projects. I am revising my list for Project Finish Knit so check that blog for the update. I am still working on the DFH and I have begun one of my prink pretties for the Think Pink Challenge. I still have the Monthly Dishcloth KAL to do. I decided to push back the cast on of the chenille because I thought what was the use of casting on another project when I really am not making good progress on anything?? Sorry to those of you who are looking forward to the adventures with chenille. I did knit in public this weekend (sort of) if you can count Nanny's room at the hospital. One of the custodians did compliment my work though!! I also snuck in a bit in the waiting room at the pediatrician this morning. Yes, the traveling dishcloth spent the night with me at the Baptist Motel. It is currently riding around in my truck waiting on its next outing. I hope to have it finished by the week's end. I slept a ton this weekend in the form of naps which really didn't help accomplish any of my goals. This weekend did have a few highpoints though as I got to eat the lunch buffet at the New Hunan and my man had a top five finish at Chicagoland Speedway. He retained his 3rd place standing in the points and is now 257 points behind the leader (whose name I will not type as I don't want to give him any free advertising on this space). I have to get home a peel some shrimp for supper. Until nextime, fair reader, I will see you in the basement.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are falling behind. At least you are not falling down. I would hate to be lower in elevation than the basment.

Hope all goes well with your nanna! You and your family is in my prayers...

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I think that with all that has been going on with you lately that you are entitled to lag a little bit. But if you take too long I will come over there and whip you back into shape!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel