Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally Friday!!

Today is Friday and it is also PAYDAY. I really should say income redistribution day. The money comes in, the money goes out. I am busily preparing for the birthday marathon this weekend. I can't believe that my baby is going to be a year old. It is very sad for this girl to think that her babies are growing up. I stayed home with the kiddies yesterday and while a day off would seem like a great time to get some knitting done......needless to say I didn't have much luck. So I still lack two dishcloths before I can cross an item off my list. Maybe between birthday parties I can get some things cast on and that will make me start them. I just don't have a lot to day, fair reader, so until next time.....you know where I'll be.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

If you were to teach your kids to knit then you could start the world's first Knitting Dishcloth Sweatshop. I think you should do it. I can see your girl knitting. She might get the record for youngest knitter. Although, walking should be her first priority really...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel