Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

You know I can't resist

I mean I really do want to reduce my number of projects until I can get some things finished, I really do. Then I see something that touches my heart and I just can't help myself. So since I was able to remove Misty's dishcloths from my list, I have added this project for charity. It is just a scarf or two and since I am already involved in a breast cancer fundraiser, what is one more little thing to do to help?? So I will be adjusting my list for Project Finish Knit (please see their button in the side bar). I implore you, fair reader, to think about what you can do for breast cancer awareness or for any type of cancer for that matter. It is important and there are so many little things you can do to help. On a lighter note, I am going to cast on that damn dishcloth tonight and whip its little butt into shape. Then I am going to Wal-mart (ah, glorious Wal-mart) to get some pink yarn for my scarves. I would like to make several in honor of the women in my life but if I can't get the dishcloth done, then I may just throw all my knitting supplies away. Just kidding, dear reader. My sister shall have cloths for her dishes and I shall make pink scarves. Even if I have to knit them here in this basement. Just don't tell my boss......

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I think that Think Pink is a great thing as well, and I will gladly knit or crochet up a scarf or two right along with you!

I feel sorry for your dishcloth, you really are giving it a bad name.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!! I am sure you can whip that dishcloth into shape. Knit those scarfs. You can save the world!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel