Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oops!! What was I thinking?!?

Some days are just crappy. I don't know why that is but they just are. This has been one of those days. Ah, if I can just get home and knit and soothe my soul. Enough about all that though. You know, fair reader, I have spoken with you about my need for projects and my desire to control them. Just when we all thought I had it under control.... My sister and I are signed up to take a crochet class. Yes, my love of yarn has expanded to the hook. I have been known to chain and single crochet in the past, but I am hoping to expand these talents. So another project list to compile as I take on this new venture. Wish me luck, fair reader, as class starts Thursday. Tomorrow I will be traveling north to that crime-ridden city of Memphis to take our lovely Jennifer to the airport where she will board a plane to Vegas. More on that story tomorrow as it is 5:00 and my children await. Until next time, I'll be plotting my next hobby in the basement.

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crochet and Knitting can go hand-in-hand (bad pun intended, lol). I hope you enjoy your classes!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I am glad that you will be joining me in the land of crochet! It is much much quicker than knit and somewhat easier too. I love it!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Queen of the Basement said...

Joni- thanks for the encouragement. I need it!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am oh so upset about the crochet class being post-poned. Hopefully we can conquer this task in the fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel