Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Presenting, in all her glory......


This is the dishcloth that has been giving me fits. I know that I have let this all go to my head, creating a bigger problem than it really is. I do feel, however, that when you have to rip out a particular project two different times, you can call it what you want. The dishcloth and I had a little talk last night and in exchange for good behavior, I promised a photo shoot. Here is a closeup of the weave.
Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy but basement lighting is never very good. I do hope to be finished with this dishcloth by Monday. Then maybe I will have some lovely photos of the finished product along with my almost complete scarf for Think Pink. I have high hopes of finishing it over the weekend as well. Have a good weekend everyone. I will be enjoying my two days out of the basement.

4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

That will be a lovely dishcloth even if she is giving you fits! You'll be better for having completed it!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

I'm sure it has turned out lovely! Dishcloths are the best for figuring new stitches!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

Thanks for your comment on the pumpkin hats! They are rather cute on the pumpkin set. :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very grateful to all the time you spend on dishcloths:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel