Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I am a bad bad blogger

I AM A BAD BAD BLOGGER. At least that is what my friends tell me. Well, I am happy to report that after a loong absence, I am back. Back to knitting and back to blogging. I am one of those people that has their whole life turned upside down when college football season starts. I have to find a way to manage my time more effectively. Also, Big Daddy has started a part time job in addition to his full time work and I am home alone with the kids more than ever. If you have never tried to knit and entertain a 4 year old and a fifteen month old, then I have a few kids you can borrow!!!! So for all of you who have been begging, here is a new blog entry. Tomorrow I may even have some knitting news!! Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I for one, am glad that you are back!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

Good to see you back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel