Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday but today is my birthday observed. I received a lovely gift from Mary Heather that you can read about here and here. I also enjoyed a fine birthday lunch at Taylor Grocery. Catfish is always good and today it was exceptional. My office-mates also suprised me with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Tonight, Big Daddy and I are going to travel to Texas de Brazil for a romantic dinner. It will be our first time to eat there so I will provide a full commentary next week. Boy, this getting younger every year is exhausting.
Tonight, Ole Miss will face LSU in the second round of the SEC basketball tournament. I do not like this match-up at all and will not be a bit suprised if we lose. I hope that I am proven wrong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel