Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The way of the world

Goodness, it has been a long time since I have written here. So many things have gone on in the world- Anna Nicole, Britney, lots of things that I doubt I can even remember. Politics are heating up with the annoucements for presidential bids. Hilary, Barack (sp), Pretty Boy John- ugh. Not at all appealing to me. Of course, the GOP hopefuls do not wow me either. Regardless, it promises to provide lots to talk about. Anne Coulter and Bill Mahar (gag gag gag) are also providing some fodder for everyone. They make their money being shocking and I wonder just how far they will go to push the limits. I for one, am anxious to see how the media excueses Mr. Pretty Boy and his new multi-million dollar mansion as he continues to bemoan the gap between the "two Americas". How about he live with the poor America for a while so he can see just how we all have it. I mean how crazy is it that poor people will listen to a guy that lives in a huge gated mansion tell them that he can solve their problems. How dumb can the American people really be?? I guess we will know next November won't we?

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I am waiting to be the next Oprah so you can be my Gail...then WE can tell everybody how to think. Nice huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel