Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

On the horizon- a trip and a famous knitter!!

In my attempt to get back in the good graces of my loyal readers, I figured I better stop by and write a few lines today. I am knitting again and that is good as Big Daddy commented the other night that I am much happier when I knit. I have started a set of dishtowels that are already a week late for a housewarming gift. I also am diligently working on a baby bib from Mason Dixon Knitting as Mary and I will be traveling to Memphis (the city that I love) to meet ANN SHAYNE!!!!!! We are so excited about this event. More details to come.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

I am anxiously anticipating our "Meet Ann Shayne Day" I personally cannot wait and think that it will be the highlight of our knitting lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel