Thoughts from the Basement

Sometimes I read, sometimes I knit, but mostly, I just sit in a Basement.

Monday, March 12, 2007

WOW

That is really all I can say to describe our experience at Texas de Brazil. The food there is excellent and the dining style is unique. The salad bar is like no other. You could get a full meal off of the 50+ selections alone. There was the usual salad and ceaser salad fixings, soup and various other items you might expect to find on the salad bar. There was also sushi, salmon, and imported cheeses. Once you flip your circle to green, however, the real fun begins. I believe that we had 5 different cuts of beef, some chicken and some pork. In addition, there were ribs, sausage, and leg of lamb. We also had garlic mashed potatoes, fried polenta and fried sweet bananas. It was one of the most incredible meals I have ever eaten. I would highly recommend that you join their Rewards Club. The coupons make the meal affordable for almost any budget. Plus, you are right in the thick of downtown Memphis. Next time we hope to make a stop by the Flying Saucer for a pre-dinner drink. It is also on our list of places to go. There is a chance that we will go back to Memphis on May 2 to see the Rebels play the Memphis Tigers at Auto Zone Park. I really think that I am putting my fear of Memphis behind me, don't you? More about my birthday to follow tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Mary Heather said...

Sounds fun...but was it as fun as Ann Shayne day???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Travel